Photographer: Denis Walter
Freigefyhl is a neoclassical pianist and composer who brings our feelings in a special state with expressive melodies. His music captures moods and atmospheres. He reflects nature, nostalgia, and melancholy in most of his tracks. “Freigefyhl” is German (kind of) and stands roughly translated for the feeling of being free as well as the freedom of emotions. His listeners drift to another world that is based only on their feelings, which makes them forget their everyday lives. The intensity of emotions in his songs originates from his roots: Well-known idols of film and mood music like Yann Tiersen (“Amélie”), Ludovico Einaudi (“The Intouchables”), and Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli animes like "Spirited Away", "Howl's Moving Castle", "Princess Mononoke" or "My Neighbor Totoro") formed his musical way.
Sheet Music and chords for Freigefyhl's compositions can be found below in different levels of difficulty as a free download. If you would like to appreciate the work, you can send a donation via PayPal.
- Cold Moon: original version, intermediate version, easy version
- Endless Journey: original version, easy version
- Wintertime Sadness: original version, easy version
- Timeless: original version, easy version
- The Fray: original version, easy version
- More Than Friends: original version, easy version
- When The Wind Calls You: original version, easy version
- Nostalgia: original version, intermediate version, easy version
- Vivid Memory: original version, intermediate version, easy version
- Cold Sun: original version, intermediate version, easy version
- Summer Rain: Coming soon!
- Winter Thoughts: Coming soon!
- Forest of Wishes feat. June Westfield: Coming soon!
Sheet Music for cover songs, like "Die Klavierballade" by Stefan Will from the German movie "Charlie & Louise – Das doppelte Lottchen", can be found on the official MuseScore channel of Freigefyhl.
More information and photos can be downloaded here: Press Kit Freigefyhl